Showing all 12 results
Best Quality Pallet Wrap from New Packaging
Whether you need a shrink or stretch film depends on the type of products you are packaging. Here at New Packaging, we offer pallet wrap options for your different requirements.
As a leading shrink wrap manufacturers UK and supplier, our comprehensive collection of stretch films was designed to secure loads, so you won’t need to worry about those loads becoming loose while moving from one place to another.
What Is the Difference Between Stretch Wraps and Shrink Wraps?
- Stretch wrap is a thin, stretchable plastic film that is used to lock and secure cased goods onto a pallet.
- As the stretch film is wrapped around the pallet, tension is applied, which enables the film to extend its length up to 200%.
- On the other hand, shrink wrap is a plastic film used to package the product.
- When heat is applied, the plastic shrinks to fit whatever is packaging, creating a tight and protective wrap.
Why Should You Use Our Pallet Wraps?
Regarded as the most reliable stretch wrap manufacturers UK, New Packaging’s collection comprises pallet, Stretch, and Shrink wraps which are an effective, affordable solution to secure and protect goods that are palletized and packed together during storage and transit, keeping them safe and stable and guarding them against dust, filth, and slide.
Below listed are some merits of using our stretch films:
- Wrap every product in one of our strong stretch films to protect them while transporting. A stretch wrap of excellent quality that is durable and has many uses is also available.
- The strong banding material we use to wrap pallets sticks to itself. Dust and filth cannot adhere to the slick, slippery external surfaces of the shrink wrap. Pallets cannot stick to one another when the plastic wrap is used to cover them.
- Stretch film can also be used to protect industrial equipment. Moving parts are stabilized by a tight wrap, which also lowers the chance of expensive machinery being harmed.
- Our shrink wrap is not easy to puncture or tear and won’t become brittle even when exposed to extreme cold or heat. It can protect objects of different shapes and sizes and keep them secure, especially after heat is applied to seal them.
New Packaging also takes pride in being an eco-friendly packaging supplier allowing us to offer an environmental advantage to each and every one of our customers.
You Can Count on Us
If you are still confused and need consultation on your packaging solutions or need a quote from customers, please get in touch with shrink wrap manufacturers UK directly using our contact 0161 517 0070 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts will help you choose the suitable stretch film for your requirements.